Any Realtor Can say What You Want to Hear.....
How many hear what you want to say? Every seller, every buyer, and every property is unique and deserves tailored service and a focused plan.
My goal is to listen to you, assess your needs, and use my experience and knowledge to achieve your goals. I don't want to be your agent. I want to be your ally and advocate.
Over the last 12 years, I have worked almost every aspect of the St Louis real estate market, from helping individuals and families find the right home to assisting investors on single property purchases to working large scale projects that transformed an entire neighborhood.
The most important thing that I have learned in this business is that each client has very different needs. My approach with each of my clients is to use my years of experience, market knowledge, and understanding of the real estate laws to listen to their needs and then help them achieve their unique goals.
I was born and raised in St. Louis, and I get excited to work with clients that love our city as much as I do. I am happy to provide a list of references or additional qualification details.
* Licensed Salesperson since 2000; Licensed Broker since 2004
* Member of the St. Louis Association of Realtors Communications Committee
* Over $85 Million in closed transactions to date
* Experience in both individual home sales and working with investors with small and large scale conversion projects
* Most importantly, a dedicated listener and ally for my clients